Montana Legal Questions - Ask a queston

A company that owes us money has filed for bankruptcy. I already put in a claim about a year ago and I just received a notice of U.S. Trustee Motion. It says that unless I file a written response within 21 days an order granting the relief requested may be entered without further notice or hearing. So I wanted to know what that means for me and do I need to respond in order to get some of the money they owe me?

← Back to Questions

June 12, 2011, 1:25 pm

You need to talk to an attorney about this. The "Motion" probably needs a proper response. Nobody can advise you about this situation without having seen the "Motion."

Back to Top