Montana Legal Questions - Ask a queston

During the sentencing phase of my trial the judge decided to postpone the restitution hearing to a later date. The judge then signed an order for me to pay the restitution without having the hearing. Is this legal? And how can I get the judge to hold that hearing?

← Back to Questions

October 13, 2011, 11:17 am

I am sorry we do not handle criminal defense.  You should consult a criminal defense attorney.  This website is designed to answer questions about Montana Civil Law such a Montana personal injury, Montana workers' compensaton, Montana auto accidents, Montana Insurance Claims, Montana Real Estate Law, Montana Wills, Probates and Estates, Trust Planning, Montana Family Law, Montana Consumer Law and Bankruptcy.  We are unable to answer questions outside the scope of our practice or which are not related to Montana Law.   

Back to Top