Montana Legal Questions - Ask a queston

November 10, 2011, 2:35 pm
mslablue asks: Is there any legal recourse against a reporter who uses your name in a newspaper article after repeatedly being asked not to? - Click for Answer.

October 13, 2011, 11:17 am
Tracy Fox asks: During the sentencing phase of my trial the judge decided to postpone the restitution hearing to a later date. The judge then signed an order for me to pay the restitution without having the hearing. Is this legal? And how can I get the judge to hold that hearing? - Click for Answer.

October 7, 2011, 10:04 am
Ta\' lon asks: If a used car dealer knowingly charges you late payment fees on payments that were not late and damages your credit value. Do I have legal civil recourse against him for those damages. I have already sent a complaint to the local Better Business Buearu in his area. I do have documented evidence from my Bank to prove this. I have paid off the contract. - Click for Answer.

August 16, 2011, 12:34 pm
Lucy asks: If the bank has given me notice of a foreclosure date, how long do I have to file bankruptcy to stop it? - Click for Answer.

August 14, 2011, 9:29 pm
Andy asks: What is the legal blood alcohol level for someone who is over 18 but under 21 for purposes of getting a DUI? - Click for Answer.

June 27, 2011, 5:55 pm
Scottlaw asks: What is the HBO Movie Hot Coffee about? - Click for Answer.

June 27, 2011, 10:59 am
Scottlaw asks: What is HBO Hot Coffee about? - Click for Answer.

June 25, 2011, 11:54 am
chill asks: What should I do if I'm involved in an accident? - Click for Answer.

June 24, 2011, 1:01 am
bob asks: Are email printouts admissible in court, as supporting evidence to an alleged event? - Click for Answer.

June 23, 2011, 9:52 am
binmt asks: Does the first amendment protect news media and others from slander or libel? - Click for Answer.

June 23, 2011, 9:32 am
bob asks: What if my rights were not read when i was arrested for DUI first offense? Does that mean I'm not guilty? - Click for Answer.

June 12, 2011, 1:25 pm
habe asks: A company that owes us money has filed for bankruptcy. I already put in a claim about a year ago and I just received a notice of U.S. Trustee Motion. It says that unless I file a written response within 21 days an order granting the relief requested may be entered without further notice or hearing. So I wanted to know what that means for me and do I need to respond in order to get some of the money they owe me? - Click for Answer.

Back to Top